The Signage Player is a solid-state device which can be directly plugged into any screen via HDMI.
The player locally downloads all of its content, ensuring no down-time, even in the event of a network outage. Automatic software updates are pushed from the cloud.
Manage your digital signs from anywhere
Digital signage enables companies to manage their screens remotely without the use of cables or complex systems. After inserting the HDMI-stick you can display images, videos or websites on the screen.
- Content can be changed within seconds via an intuitive web-interface.
- Company branding
- Streaming of news (Product launches, notable achievements, promotions etc.)
- Global communication
- Central administration
The solutions supports multiple content types
- Full-screen images and videos
- Dynamic content (Webpage, social media sites, etc.)
- Split-screen – a combination of all content types
Besides visual content, the solution makes it possible to centrally manage the music at each location. This can be combined with the visual content – so when a video start the background music will fade until the video ends.